I am pleased to offer one of the premiere resorts in the Okanagan and British Columbia. Seldom does a property of this magnitude become available. This presents a tremendous opportunity for a long-term holding property, opportunity to redevelop, or operate as is.
Mabel Lake Resort & Marina is well known throughout Western Canada as a premiere family vacation centre, offering a full selection of accommodations from rustic cabins, RVs to full-service RV camping sites. Visitors choose Mabel Lake Resort as their vacation paradise, whether they come for a boating and marina day, book an RV holiday, or stay for the season. Mabel Lake Resort is a lifestyle choice that families have continued to come home to for over 90 years.
The offering consists of an 8.609 acre – 90 site RV Park, 4 premiere waterfront lots with cabins, and a 260 slip first class marina. The marina which was built in 2014 has approximately 100 slips remaining to sell or rent. There is a beautiful 240-foot pier to the marina! Marina slips, boats, kayaks, canoes, and SUP boards are available for rent during the summer months, to enhance the tourists’ stay.
A great feature for guest to enjoy that is adjacent to the Resort is the Mabel Lake Golf and Country Club, with a golf course, restaurant, lounge, outdoor patio, and banquet facilities.
Mabel Lake is 26 miles long and 2 miles wide, with crystal clear water offering great fishing, boating, kayaking and swimming. For those who like to hike or ride mountain bikes, the area has some wonderful trails to explore. The fishing is great, especially early in the season for rainbow trout, and salmon run mid August through mid September.
Mabel Lake Resort is situated on one of the most beautiful and peaceful lakes that Western Canada has to offer. Once you have seen its lush green forested shoreline, sandy beaches and sparkling blue water, you will begin to wonder how this area has remained such a well-kept secret.
- Operate as is, rent cabins, RV site, operate the store and liquor agency, sell and lease marina slips and rent RV’s and boat products to guests.
- Keep /sell the waterfront cabins for personal use and operate the RV park, store, and marina.
- Develop the RV park into a more sophisticated seasonal park and lease / sell lots.
- Develop tiny homes, cabins and sell them combined with a leased site and marina slips. Tap in the winter potential of sledders that enjoy easy access to Hunters Range Snowmobiling
- Redevelop the entire property or just the RV park portion with a condominium development. The property has the right access the sewer / effluent system with the equivalent of one hundred - 3-bedroom homes of effluent. To develop to a condo project would require rezoning.